Why Donate to Mental Health Minnesota?
Since 1939, Mental Health Minnesota has been working to provide mental health support and resources to people across the state, as well as eliminate the stigma, barriers and “red tape” that often stop people from getting the help they need for mental health recovery.
Our online screenings provide a quick and easy way to check for symptoms of common mental health concerns.
Our Mental Health Helpline connects people with tools, resources and information to get help.
Our Warmline provides peer-to-peer support for those who are struggling.
We also work to connect people to crisis services when they need immediate help.
Our services are all free of charge to those who need them, and your generosity helps make that possible.
About Donating to Mental Health Minnesota
Mental Health Minnesota is proud of our efforts to bring passion and effectiveness to our work. We also strive toward efficiency and transparency to assure our supporters that we are good stewards of their donations. Mental Health Minnesota has met the rigorous standards required by the Charities Review Council, and also holds the Guidestar Platinum Seal of Transparency, the highest level of recognition from Guidestar, held by less than 0.01% of nonprofit organizations in the U.S.
We appreciate your interest in Mental Health Minnesota and encourage you to learn more.
- Learn About What We Do
- View Our Annual Reports
- View Our Most Recent 990 Form
- View Our Most Recent Financial Statements and Independent Auditor’s Report
If you prefer to make a donation by mail, checks may be made payable to:
Mental Health Minnesota
2233 University Ave West, Suite 200
St. Paul, MN 55114
There are many other ways you can support our work as well:
- Donate stock by contacting Shannah Mulvihill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start a Facebook fundraiser to support Mental Health Minnesota!
- Check with your employer about matching gifts.
- Consider designating Mental Health Minnesota as your donation recipient in your workplace giving campaign.
- Attend a fundraising event.
- Donate to Mental Health Minnesota on Give to the Max Day.
- Shop and Benefit Mental Health Minnesota through AmazonSmile at smile.amazon.com
- Add a planned gift/bequest to your estate planning and will.