There are many ways you can get involved in the work of Mental Health Minnesota!
- Attend an event – From fundraising events to workshops and trainings, you can connect with us at an event soon.
- Become an ambassador – Ambassadors share their own lived mental health experience to combat stigma, promote hope and recovery and impact public policy.
- Volunteer – We have occasional volunteer opportunities, as well as serving as a Warmline texting volunteer, a support group leader and more.
- Share your story – Your recovery story can inspire others to seek help and promote hope.
- Join our public policy network – Sign up for legislative updates and help us ensure access to mental health care.