An educated society can reduce the discrimination and stigma associated with mental illness.
We work to provide mental health educational opportunities and information to the general public, and to provide specific opportunities and resources to people living with a mental illness, friends and family members of people living with a mental illness, mental health care professionals, high school and post secondary students, educators, policy makers, and law enforcement officers.
Information and materials include a number of topics, including:
- Common mental health diagnoses
- Mental health recovery, including real recovery stories
- B4 Stage 4, Mental Health America’s campaign for early recognition and treatment
- Mental health and the workplace
- Mental health concerns in young adults