Mental Health Minnesota is working at the local, state and federal levels promote recovery and ensure access to mental health care. There are many ways you can take action to support that work:
- Join our public policy email list. During session (as well as key times during the year), we send email updates about what’s happening at the state and federal level, as well as action alerts so your legislators can hear directly from you.
- Become a Mental Health Ambassador. We provide information and trainings to our ambassadors that help them share their stories and experiences with decision makers.
- Contact elected officials in your district to ask for support for issues you care about. Click here to find out who represents you.
- Keep up with federal issues related to mental health by signing up for Mental Health America’s legislative updates.
- Attend Mental Health Day on the Hill. Our 2021 Day on the Hill will be held virtually on March 11, and provides an opportunity for people across the state to show support for mental health and meet with their legislators.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Vote! Your vote counts, and is your chance to elect leaders who support the issues you care about. Click here to register to vote and find your polling place.