The Facing Us Clubhouse, a program of the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA), is a free online wellness tool for individuals living with mood disorders. The website offers a variety of tools and resources to help support and maintain a person’s health and well-being. These include:
- Personal online journal where you can write down your daily reflections, do some creative writing or gratitude practice, or other forms of expression.
- A step-by-step individualized wellness plan that helps you take control of your health and well-being.
- Personal wellness book where you can collect and write down tips and advice that work for you, read tips from others, and if you like, share them with family and friends.
- Media room that includes audio and video material to uplift your spirit.
- Creativity center that has online workshops and podcasts to help you be inspired and find your creative outlet.
- DBSA Wellness tracker can help you chart your daily life by spotting trends related to your mood, symptoms, life style and physical health.
- You can even send an e-postcard to somebody you care about!
Incorporating wellness into your life is just a click away!